Talk about crazy times right?! There is no blueprint for this. We are all doing the best with what we have.
It’s not just about operational and people challenges right now. Making sure we keep our mindset in the right place is the game. How we see this and the actions we take are everything. Rahm Emanuel put it well;
‘You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that, is that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before’.
I am working with many clients on just helping them get through the next few weeks, months and even days. Keeping it simple. Here’s how I can help;
- How to make remote work work.How to set up so your team can you can share the load and keep everyone feeling connected and motivated.
- Preparation for some of those difficult conversations.There are no shortage of them so we want to make sure we do them well and people feel respected and cared for.
- Sustaining healthy conflict.Some teams still need to navigate how they relate and connect with each other. Setting up what works and what doesn’t the role we all play is pivotal. We can do this online.
- Planning for culture change.How we connect and work together makes or breaks our culture. What teams and organisations do from here matters. Let’s make it work in our new paradigm.
- Mentoring to help navigate next steps. This is one of my favs. It’s all about you and helping you lead your team and yourself. Having someone outside the business to process is more important than ever.
- Strategic planning. Working with exec teams and intact to make decisions on what we will keep, kill or tweak for the next 6 months.
I feel weirdly optimistic about our future. I am not hiding from what’s happening. I am just choosing to see the good as well. Let’s do this together.