Yes! It’s that time of year again where we offer anyone the opportunity, to learn about how to give and receive feedback for their work and personal life. But wait… there’s more! Well not really more, but it’s changed. I just really like using that line.
Every time we run a public program people say to us; “But Georgia, when are you coming to my city?” and “But Georgia, I can’t do that day” and “But Georgia, it’s a really busy time for us”. So we heard you and we’ve got something new that can address all of that.
It’s our new, super dooper, short bites of learning for people across the globe. Let’s say, on the day you plan to watch the webinar, an emergency pops up you have the advantage of going back to the recording and watching it. It won’t be as good coz you won’t have me live but it’s not a bad fall back hey?!
So if you want to become a better colleague, partner or friend – book yourself into this awesome 4 week webinar series. Whether you lead teams, projects or ideas…. We all need to have conversations that count to get stuff done. Yet sometimes it’s outbreaks… not outcomes that stand in the way. Or we just avoid them altogether.
Any of these sound familiar?
- I would prefer to avoid the conversation or the person
- I don’t want to damage the relationship
- I don’t know how to prepare or structure the chat
- I don’t want to deal with their emotional reactions, or mine
- There’s no point, nothing will change
This 4-week webinar tackles this and more and helps grow peoples’ confidence to have
the tough conversations, well. Conversations that builds trust and respect, not damage.
It’s about learning how to become the colleague and leader that people want to work with and follow. It’s understanding how to turn the issues you deal with from bush fires to spot fires by nipping stuff in the bud.
After attending this day people will;
- Become aware of why we avoid or poorly handle some conversations
- Learn how to structure and approach them
- Become more aware of yours and others’ style under stress and the impact it has
- Develop techniques to create safety when others react poorly
- Start making friends with healthy conflict
- Have fun in the process
The good news is… developing the confidence and tools to tackle feedback is not as hard as
you think. It’s heaps of fun too. Really.
Click here to book your place in our new webinar series for only $695 per person.